We’re looking for our first Front-End Developer to join our team in Copenhagen. This person will work directly with our CTO on developing the newly-launched Whispr products, and bringing them to market.
In this role, you will be critical to shaping the product and engineering vision for Whispr. You will be high-profile to more junior developers that join over time and your top priority will be co-creating Whispr products along with our CPO and CTO from scratch. Through writing clean, maintainable code using best industry standards, you will enable us in attaining our vision of world-class voice-first products to serve our customers (big and small) in a number of different industries.
You will always want to get your hands dirty, and will jump at the chance to zone in and deliver ‘the best way’ of building the product. You will be collaborative and an engineering visionary to ensure we build best-in-class software. You will always show a commitment to sophisticated design yet simplicity of use, ensuring the end user has a seamless experience.
You will always want the business to put it’s best foot forward when launching any new product or feature, but understand that things happen through invention and iteration. You will be motivated by building a transformative product in a new market category.
- 3+ years experience as a front-end developer
- 1+ years building software that uses voice as a main component
- A strong understanding of most web languages. Those that you don’t know, you’ll need to learn quickly
- An ability to motivate others and take more junior folks under your wing
- An innate quality of being the ‘calm of the storm’ in building, and protecting, product launches
- An ambitious person that has their sights set on organisational leadership
We’re an early-stage startup, but we always want people to feel valued. If there’s something super important to you, let us know.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Open vacation policy
- Macbooks, or whatever equipment you need
- Weekly demo-days, cross-company developer meetings and great Friday bars
- Awesome co-workers and an office next to the meatpacking district (our rooftop terrace has the best view in Copenhagen)