Do you want to join the ride of your life? And do you want to be part of attacking the web development industry head on? Then look no further!
The technical co-founder we are looking for should first and foremost be super hungry and passionate about the vision. This will be a fun but long ride, so the above vision needs to bring out fire in your eyes. Further, he/she needs to be willing to work on equity until the seed round of funding is reached, which is expected to be spring or early summer this year.
This will definitely be a co-creation process, so even though the main thoughts of the idea are pinned down, we need someone who can come in and lift the product. This is truly a full-stack position, involving everything from system architecture, development, system administration and DevOps.
At first the priority will be converting the demo to a MVP, but in the future, you will be managing rapid growth, together with managing an entire team of developers to ensure our product stays state of the art.
- Full-stack developer in NodeJS and Angular (4 or JS) or similar
Experience with Sysadmin or DevOps
- Copenhagen based initially, but willing to move to the US (primary market for the product)
- An all-rounder, you’ll have a broad knowledge in different programming languages and understand how to use the relevant testing techniques
- Able and willing to take charge as a member of the founding and executive team
- The ride of your life! And a bunch of fun on the tour!
- The chance to be part of creating an awesome idea that promotes innovation
- Co-founding and CTO status including being part of the executive team
- Equity package initially, and a salary package after receiving funding